The place where my brain speaks to whoever reads.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Well college starts for me in 4 days. For all of my friends it will be the start of the 2nd semester, but for me the start of college. I'm pretty nervous, but that is to be expected. Actually the only thing I'm nervous about is track. I just hope I do well and make friends in it. I'm also a little nervous because I have no idea what I want to major in. I can see myself doing something in business, geography, teaching, computers, and more. I wish I knew at least some subject than I might want to concentrate on. Oh well. This first semester should go pretty good. Not taking too many hard classes. Calc 1 should be the hardest, with Theology I'm guessing to be the boring one. World Geography and Understanding Music and Culture to be the easier or more interesting ones. Living in a dorm with some randon person should be an interesting experience. I know I won't ever get bored, with my trusty laptop. Thank God for my laptop. Can't wait to play Raquetball with Kevin. Should be fun. Stupid ROTC screwing with my mind.

I can't wait until this summer, mainly because I'll be back home, all my friends will be home, I'll be able to go places with them, my brother and I will be going on a road trip to Washington, I'll have a job at Best Buy again and making money, my family will be going up to Duluth again, and my dad and I will be going fishing a lot. That will rock. Well, heres to an awesome final two days of freedom at home. Woooooo. Buca De Beppo Saturday night here we come! And Pro Kart Indoors!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home